Tape Measure, 16-Foot Double-Hook Double-Sided Measuring Tape, Magnetic with Retraction Speed Break and Metal Belt Clip
Uncluttered, easy-to-read bold lines marked on blade every 1/8-Inch
Heavy-duty, tough, durable nylon-coating protects blade printing and delivers longer blade life
Measurement scale printed on front and back sides of blade for versatility to address different types of measurements
Double hook can secure tape to items such as studs, conduit, pipes, etc. on front or back side of blade to measure with either measurement scale
Strong magnet on hook attaches to ferromagnetic objects such as steel studs, doors, panels, etc. for easy measuring
Metal belt-clip securely holds tape measure to belts, pockets, or pouches
Retraction speed brake controls blade speed and protects fingers from touching blade
- SHOCKPROOF - With a shockproof, vibration-absorbing, solid rubber housing and two locking gates one directly above the tape's mouth and the other below, the tape's body and extra-strong steel blade are designed to survive real-world construction work.
- ANYTIME,ANYWHERE - With a built-in wrist strap and belt clip, you can hang this tape measure on a hook, hang it from a tool rack, clip it to a clipboard or bag, or even swing it from your wrist or wear it on your belt. It's ready for use from the office to the job site, from the workshop to the home garage.
- EASY TO READ MEASUREMENTS - The measuring tape has large numbers, and a non-glossy textured coated ruler tape, which makes it very readable. True zero-end hook for accurate measurements. Measurements are in inches centimeters millimeters in both metric and imperial systems, which makes it perfect for professional carpenters
- HIGH PERFORMANCE SPRING - The spring of this professional measuring tape makes the ruler draw black slowly and safely. With high performance spring, the life of the tape measure is 2 times longer than normal spring.
- ERGONOMICS DESIGN-The rubber skin and its contoured shape make this tool perfect for your hand, safe and comfortable, setting the perfect standard for tape measures.