Size: Standard, with dry frame|Color: Charcoal
Dish racks are essential in the kitchen. The problem is that they are usually large and bulky, not to mention dazzling.
If this is not bad enough, then they may mess up your kitchen and take up valuable counter space. This may be another option to stack the dishes carefully where they are placed. Rag or old tea towel. The space-saving design will not hinder your use.
Modern charcoal finishes are perfect for your kitchen. Regardless of the size, it is very suitable for mobile homes, RVs, campers, RVs and other residential areas with limited space. Try using a traditional dish rack for drying. It folds and aligns neatly, so you can tuck it into a drop-down or cabinet to make the work surface completely neat. Try using a traditional dish rack for drying. Start stacking and drying tableware in a better way. Start stacking and drying dishes in a better way. Easy to clean and powerful.
- Combination of tray-type drying rack and mat: a tray rack, a tableware rack, and tray-type drying mat are combined into one, so you can stack and organize dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots, pots, etc. neatly. Dry in one day
- Super absorbent microfiber mat: The microfiber mat perfectly combines form and function, can absorb moisture in dry dishes, while protecting your countertop from scratches and stagnant water
- Removable dish rack: The versatile and durable molded plastic dish rack can be fixed to the middle or side of the microfiber mat to accommodate a variety of dishes. It can hold large and small dishes, and is dishwasher safe (only for the top shelf) and easy to clean.
- Easy to fold compact storage: Lightweight, low-key design looks great on your countertop, and can hold a large number of dishes when in use; when not in use, it can be easily folded for compact storage in a drawer or cabinet , Make the desktop clear of debris
- It is an easy-to-use, easy-to-clean all-in-one kitchen solution for tableware drying, which is your favorite (color: charcoal-size: 24 x 18 inches)