How to use a blackhead removal tool?
Disinfection before and after every use, and always remember - be gentle!
Step 1: Clean face with warm water, and hold a warm face cloth to the area for afew seconds to open up the pores.
Step 2: Gently press down on one side of the blackhead, move the tool across the top, you
should be able to feel the tiny pressure when forces the blockage out, you will need to adjust the
angle, use the edge of the loop and ease it out, again 'scraping' across the top.
Step 3: Cleanse your skin again, then apply toner and moisturizer.
Step 4: Apply gentle pressure on the blackheads using the blackhead extractor tool.
1: Confirm whether the acne is mature, if the acne is till inflamed, feels stubborn and a little pain,
At this situation, please don't use any extractor, it will make thing worse;
2: Facial redness: You have to press the skin when using the remover tool, so the face is red after
each use, will disappeared after a short period of time;
3: Scars left: If the tool did not be disinfected before use or be contaminated by the skin bacteria
may cause these issue, please use the tea tree or lavender essential oil, it will help the marks and
- Multi functional Set: These practical beauty tools help to remove blackheads, acne, and various blemishes easily; a diagram provided which let you can know the usage of each tool clearly.
- Anti-allergic Design: The professional electroplated needle and stainless steel coating won't cause sensitivity issues, our pimple extractor kit can work on all types of skin.
- Precaution: Correct usage makes things easy, we don't suggest use any blackhead remover before the acne matured, and please wipe all tools with rubbing alcohol before and after each use. please follow the instructions.
- Ergonomic Handle: This blackhead extractor use anti-slip handle design help you better control the pressure during use, ensuring every step can be done with exceptional control and precision to avoid damage to the skin.
- Unique Package: Our blackhead tools included tin carrying case keeps tools safe, clean, conveniently packed for transport or storage.